Thursday 26 July 2012

why work when you can lay on your back? the english way

I have hated the masses for a long time, so long i think it's been forever.
 I hate city's as they are full of the mongol masses. I try to spend as much of my time away from the scum that i even choose my work place on how little i see people.
  I hate talking to people mainly because they are unable to speak english ( not  talking about the foreigners)
   I was always taught to make my own mind up, even though it has gotten me in to some bad places it has showed me who i am. how many people can say the same?
 I am not talking about what you eat for dinner I mean the big stuff like arranging to travel europe with friends then them backing out at the last minute. do you stay or go?
   Chavs as we all know are scum, leaving nothing but destruction and empty tesco value beer cans in there wake. 
 but who is to blame for the way they are? 
parents, maybe
area? nope other wise we could have just dropped a bomb and the problem would be sorted.
media? looking like a strong contender 
government? yep
  
 up until recently the government would give chav's money for popping out another mc donalds worker, so much so that that is what people did for a living.
  not only that they would give you 500 grant for baby things and the icing on the cake a house as well!
   Now the government has decided to only give money for the first one and any more is your problem. this is a good view but if they want kids they they should be able to support them or get rid of them. simple, harsh but true.
 as for giving them houses, thats just a joke,

I have to work my arse off just to stay in my flat so why should they give 16 year old mothers houses for laying on there backs and opening there legs!
 There are children out there who's dream is to get pregnant at 16 and get a council house. ( before you argue about this just don't, this is true and was told to me by a primary school teacher)
  now while I'm not a fan of that ponce in power aka the nazi or cameron
.he could try and do something that mattered like raising the legal age to 18 or making it illegal for any one under 21 to have kids or my favorite one,
if you decide to have kids support them your selves!
the shock, the horror. 

Yes i am the devil for saying what needs to be done but am i wrong?. NO

don't even get me started on the Tv brain washing people into mindless idiots.
keeping the masses quiet with another pointless game show to soap while the world goes down the pan.


 Simply put chav's are the byproduct of the world we live in and it's the people in power who have made them the way they are, mainly stupid and ignorant.
  they wanted to stop free thought and made the chav and no matter how many asbo's they give out it's not going to change.
   revolution for our evolution!


No comments:

Post a Comment